1 / 1 Picture by: RandySweet
Butternut Squash Mash
- 2 butternut squash, halved and seeded
- 125g butter or margarine
- 225ml half fat soured cream
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep:15min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr15min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Place squash halves cut side down in a medium baking dish with enough water to cover. Cover, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until tender.
- Scoop squash from skin into a medium bowl, and mix with margarine and soured cream. Whip until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!