Chocolate Orange Fudge
- 380g (13 oz) chocolate chips or chocolate drops
- 1 (397g) tin Nestlé Condensed Full Cream Sweetened Milk
- 60g (2 oz) chopped pecans
- 1 dessertspoon grated orange zest
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Extra time:2hr chilling › Ready in:2hr20min
- Line a 20x20cm (8x8 in) square tin with baking parchment.
- Melt chocolate with condensed milk in a double boiler or in a bowl in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in pecans and grated orange zest.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Chill 2 hours, or until firm, and cut into squares. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
When serving a crowd, arrange squares on a serving platter and lightly dust with cocoa powder. Garnish with strips of orange zest.
Secrets to fudge success
Read our Making perfect fudge article to learn a few secret tips and tricks to making perfect fudge every time.
I want to make this for Christmas presents...does it need to be kept in the fridge and how long will it last? Thanks - 31 Oct 2011
Used different ingredients. this was a yummy orange chocolate treat I used 1.5 tsp of orange flavour instead of grated orange peel (just easier) i didn't have problems with it being soft - 15 Sep 2008
made this fudge but just found that it was too soft. any suggestions to make it firmer?? - 07 Jun 2011