Honey, Lemon and Mustard Chicken
33 people made this
About this recipe:
This was the first meal I cooked for my fiancee.
2 to 4 chicken breasts
2 to 4 tablespoons pure honey
2 to 4 tablespoons English mustard
2 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
Extra time:3min ›
- Pre-heat oven to gas mark 6 / 200 C.
- Mix the honey, lemon and mustard together in a bowl. Taste to get your desired flavour (add more honey/mustard to taste).
- Brush or roll chicken in marinade to fully coat both sides.
- Place chicken on greased baking tray, then into the oven for 20-30 mins.
- When chicken has 10 mins left add some chopped potatoes to baking tray and drizzle over leftover marinade.
- Serve with seasonal veg and drizzled roast potatoes.
so easy, so quick, so tasty
- 17 Mar 2011
Tasty, easy to make - had mine with turkey breast.
- 11 Feb 2012
Delicious! So simple. I threw in some minced garlic. Will make this again.
- 17 Jul 2016
Write a review
Click on stars to rate