Honey, Lemon and Mustard Chicken
- 2 to 4 chicken breasts
- 2 to 4 tablespoons pure honey
- 2 to 4 tablespoons English mustard
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- seasonal veg
Prep:2min › Cook:30min › Extra time:3min › Ready in:35min
- Pre-heat oven to gas mark 6 / 200 C.
- Mix the honey, lemon and mustard together in a bowl. Taste to get your desired flavour (add more honey/mustard to taste).
- Brush or roll chicken in marinade to fully coat both sides.
- Place chicken on greased baking tray, then into the oven for 20-30 mins.
- When chicken has 10 mins left add some chopped potatoes to baking tray and drizzle over leftover marinade.
- Serve with seasonal veg and drizzled roast potatoes.
WOW, I used Hoi-Sin sauce as a variation - 29 Mar 2013
Tasty, easy to make - had mine with turkey breast. - 11 Feb 2012
so easy, so quick, so tasty - 17 Mar 2011