Balsamic Stilton Salad
- 1 (130g) bag baby leaf salad
- 175g (6 oz) Stilton, crumbled
- 110g (4 oz) chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 dessertspoon lemon juice
Prep:5min › Ready in:5min
- In a medium bowl, toss together the baby leaf salad, Stilton and walnuts. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice. Pour over the salad mixture and toss well. Serve immediately.
Used different ingredients. I added very thinly sliced red onion, just a bit and thought it was a good option. - 11 Aug 2008
Used different ingredients. I had some green apple, so I cut it up and added that too. - 08 Aug 2008
Easy and quite good. Defintely a repeater. Use a good crumbled blue cheese. - 11 Aug 2008