1 person made this
About this recipe:
This recipe was passed to me by my Mother-in-Law Its a very rich, indulgent and yummy dessert!!!
1 lg tin Condensed milk
1 pint Double cream
3 Cadbury flakes
3 or 4 Digestive biscuits
Extra time:2hr cooling ›
- Boil the unopened tin of Condensed milk in enough water to completely cover the tin, for 1 hour.
Do not pierce the tin.
The Condensed milk will have solidified and turned into caramel
- Leave the unopened tin of, what was, Condensed milk on the side until it is completely cold
- Beat the Double cream until thick
- Place the thick Double cream into a bowl
- Open the cold tin of Condensed milk and mix the contents into the bowl of double cream
- Crush up the 3 flakes, into small pieces, and add to the bowl
- Crush the 3 digestive biscuits and sprinkle on top of the mixture
- It's as easy as that.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate